Who should attend?
This webinar series is an exclusive benefit of enrollment in our Autism Navigator for Early Intervention Providers—Mastery Level or completion of our Autism Navigator Intervention courses — Autism Navigator for Early Intervention Providers– Knowledge & Skills Level or Autism Navigator JumpStart to Coaching in Everyday Activities. If you are registered in one of these two courses, you will receive an email invitation to this webinar.
What will we cover?
We will feature new content and videos in each monthly webinar for 12 months to support you as a champion in leadership roles to diffuse Autism Navigator innovations in your region with your community partners.
This webinar will build on the topics of the Knowledge & Skills webinar series to support your application of the course content and developing leadership skills. We will repeat the yearly agenda again each year with some updates to content and videos. You are welcome to keep joining this monthly webinar.
This monthly webinar will cover the following agenda to support your application of the Mastery-Level course and developing leadership roles:
- Supporting you to engage peers in Autism Navigator courses and rolling out our online resources
- Quick Review of a featured topic from the course to discuss application of our model with families
- Video Observation with guided reflective discussions to help you learn to support your peer mentors and local team “intentional” discussion groups
- Questions and wrap up on what you are learning
When is this scheduled?
This webinar series is scheduled once a month and continues year-round and from year to year. Join anytime and attend when you can.
- Day: 1st Tuesday of each month (barring holidays)
- Time: 12:00 noon to 1:30pm (Eastern Time)
How do I register?
You must register to participate. If you are enrolled in our Autism Navigator Intervention courses and qualify to register for this webinar, you will receive an email with a link to register. Once you register, you will receive email reminders for each webinar in the series that will let you know about featured topics.
If you plan to join a group of colleagues to view the webinar from one monitor, please complete the registration step. This step is important because we often send webinar materials to registrants on the day of the webinar. You can participate individually in the webinar using the chat box as you view the webinar in a group. Your registration helps us to have a reasonably accurate count of attendees. If you plan to participate in the webinar on your phone, please make sure to download the Zoom app from your app store before the webinar begins.
We cannot record our webinars because we show photos and videos of our families, so make sure to register.
Hosts for this Webinar from the Florida State University (FSU) Autism Institute
- Amy M Wetherby, PhD, CCC-SLP, Distinguished Research Professor, College of Medicine, Florida State University; Director, FSU Autism Institute
- Juliann J Woods, PhD, CCC-SLP, Professor Emeritus, College of Medicine, Florida State University
- Renee Daly Holland, MS, CCC-SLP, Assistant Director of Early Intervention Services Research, FSU Autism Institute
- Joy Moore, MS, CCC-SLP, Autism Navigator Master Coach and Global Trainer, FSU Autism Institute
- Patricia Armstrong, MSW, Autism Navigator Master Coach and Global Trainer, FSU Autism Institute