Who should attend?
This webinar series is an exclusive benefit of enrollment in our Autism Navigator for Early Intervention Providers—Mastery Level or completion of our Autism Navigator Intervention courses — Autism Navigator for Early Intervention Providers– Knowledge & Skills Level or Autism Navigator JumpStart to Coaching in Everyday Activities. If you are registered in one of these two courses, you will receive an email invitation to this webinar.
What will we cover?
We will feature new content and videos in each monthly webinar for 12 months to support you as a champion in leadership roles to diffuse Autism Navigator innovations in your region with your community partners.
This webinar will build on the topics of the Knowledge & Skills webinar series to support your application of the course content and developing leadership skills. We will repeat the yearly agenda again each year with some updates to content and videos. You are welcome to keep joining this monthly webinar.
This monthly webinar will cover the following topics:
- January: Ensuring Intensity: Deliberate Practice to Improve Active Engagement across Everyday Activities
- February: Ensuring Intensity: Deliberate Practice to Improve Transactional Supports across Everyday Activities
- March: Ensuring Intensity: Deliberate Practice to Improve Caregiver Capacity across Everyday Activities
- April: Tailoring Your Coaching Strategies to Promote Caregiver Independence
- May: Supporting Teaming: Diffusion of Autism Navigator with Your Team
- June: Self-Assessment of Implementation Fidelity: Setting the Stage for Building Consensus
- July: Self-Assessment of Implementation Fidelity: Building the Layers of Support within Everyday Activities
- August: Self-Assessment of Implementation Fidelity: Building the Layers of Support within Everyday Activities- Part 2
- September: Self-Assessment of Implementation Fidelity: Collaborative Coaching for Deliberate Practice
- October: Self-Assessment of Implementation Fidelity: Collaborative Coaching for Deliberate Practice- Part 2
- November: Achieving the Intensity Needed to Improve Child Outcomes: It’s the Time between Sessions that Really Matters
- December: Gaining Momentum and Knowing When to Move Ahead: Making Coaching Adjustments in the Moment
When is this scheduled?
This webinar series is scheduled once a month and continues year-round and from year to year. Join anytime and attend when you can.
- Day: 1st Tuesday of each month (barring holidays)
- Time: 12:00 noon to 1:30pm (Eastern Time)
How do I register?
You must register to participate. If you are enrolled in our Autism Navigator Intervention courses and qualify to register for this webinar, you will receive an email with a link to register. Once you register, you will receive email reminders for each webinar in the series.
If you plan to join a group of colleagues to view the webinar from one monitor, please complete the registration step. This step is important because we often send webinar materials to registrants on the day of the webinar. You can participate individually in the webinar using the chat box as you view the webinar in a group. Your registration helps us to have a reasonably accurate count of attendees. If you plan to participate in the webinar on your phone, please make sure to download the Zoom app from your app store before the webinar begins.
We cannot record our webinars because we show photos and videos of our families, so make sure to register.
How do I get to the Feedback Survey and Attendance Certificate Request Form?
To request an attendance certificate, please complete our Feedback Survey for this webinar. Certificates are emailed within two weeks of the webinar date.
Hosts for this Webinar from the Florida State University (FSU) Autism Institute
- Amy M Wetherby, PhD, CCC-SLP • Distinguished Research Professor, College of Medicine, Florida State University; Director, FSU Autism Institute
- Renee Daly Holland, MS, CCC-SLP • Assistant Director of Early Intervention Services Research, FSU Autism Institute
- Joy Moore, MS, CCC-SLP • Autism Navigator Master Coach and Global Trainer, FSU Autism Institute
- Patricia Armstrong, MSW • Autism Navigator Master Coach and Global Trainer, FSU Autism Institute