Earlier Detection of Autism and Access to Care
This series is held on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month (barring holidays) and will build on the content in our Autism Navigator online courses and covered in our special Virtual SORF (Systematic Observation of Red Flags) webinars. Important note: Enrollment in one of our courses is not required. Attendance certificates are provided upon request. This webinar series is not recorded.
We will focus on virtual screening, observation, and intervention with new cases for each webinar.
- Strategies to collect a virtual systematic observation at home to capture social communication development and early signs of autism
- More practice scoring the SORF to measure 22 early red flags of autism based on the DSM-5 diagnostic criteria
- Updates on Baby Navigator and Autism Navigator new online resources and how they can help families with children from birth to 24 months and beyond
For Professionals enrolled in either the Autism Navigator for Early Intervention Providers or Autism Navigator JumpStart to Coaching in Everyday Activities
Autism Navigator for Early Intervention Providers – Knowledge and Skills Level
This series is for those enrolled in the Early Intervention Providers course.
Autism Navigator for Early Intervention Providers – Knowledge and Skills Level – Master Level
This series is for those enrolled in the Early Intervention Providers course and have completed at least units 1 – 4, or completed the JumpStart to Coaching in Everyday Activities.
Autism Navigator for Classroom Success in PreK to 2nd Grade
Webinar Schedule and Link to Register (Note: this is a weekly webinar. You only need to register once to attend one or all sessions. Attendance certificates are provided upon request. This webinar series is not recorded.
- November 4: Active Engagement Step 1: Coming Together: Layer 1 Supports for a Shared Agenda » Register
- November 18: Active Engagement Step 2: Keeping Together: Layer 2 Supports for Social Reciprocity to Keep the Interaction Going » Register
- December 2: Addressing Challenging Behavior Part 1 » Register
- January 6: Active Engagement Step 3: Working Together: Layer 3 Supports for Better Skills » Register
- January 13: Addressing Challenging Behavior Part 2 » Register
Autism Navigator How-To Guide for Families
This series is for families of children 1 to 8 years old, who are concerned about their child’s social communication development or possible autism spectrum disorder. Our family webinars are scheduled for every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month (barring holidays.) This webinar series is not recorded.
Each webinar will feature new content and videos to focus our conversation about how to actively engage your child.
This free webinar will review:
- what it takes to learn to talk – the gestures, sounds, actions and more
- how to support your child’s learning in everyday activities
- how Autism Navigator and Baby Navigator online resources can help each family